Dr. Niyah Glover, LPC
She is a Certified Anger Management Specialist with the National Anger Management Association. She is also a Board Certified PTSD Counselor. She was awarded her PhD in Psychology with Keiser University in 2018. She was awarded her Master in Psychology from University of the Rockies in 2013. She received her Bachelor degree in Psychology from Ashford University with a major in Psychology in 2011.
She also has a 20-year medical background with certifications in the following areas: Certified Allied Health Instructor, Certified Billing and Coding Specialist, Registered Medical Assistant, Licensed BLS & CPR Instructor, and Certified Phlebotomist.
Practical ExperienceDr. Glover has 6 years of counseling experience in the following areas:
• Empowering disadvantaged individual, families, and youths through counseling, educations and social skill training.
• Engaging the public to improve public health and mental health.
• Providing an array of training, support, case management and counseling service within a clinical setting.
• Performing Substance Abuse Counseling and Parenting Classes (Group and Individual)
• Performing Anger Management Counseling using the ABC model.
• Multisystemic Therapist: Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy, Structural Family Therapy, Strategic Family Therapy and behaviorally-based treatments.
• Performing intake risk assessment to determine symptoms of depression or suicide.
"Favorite Motivational Quote"“Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success” Napoleon Hill